SQALogic is a Canadian company specialized in quality assurance and security that offers high-quality services to its clients and partners. Its main objective is to deliver projects without issues or difficulties.
Functionize delivers the first autonomous cloud based testing platform that incorporates AI and machine learning technologies to automate the painstaking software testing process of web applications.
According to Gartner, nearly half of CIOs are planning to deploy artificial intelligence. “Despite huge levels of interest in AI technologies, current implementations remain at quite low levels.”
Join this round-table discussion with SQALogic’s CEO David Milette, Dan Gannon, VP of Alliances at Functionize and Brad Kalloway as they discuss what companies need to start doing now to implement AI solutions within test automation.
Date: Tuesday, January 22
Time: 11:00am EST
In this session they will cover:
- The current state and challenges of legacy test automation
- Trends that are shaping the future
- The future of test automation is autonomous testing
- How to implement a successful AI test automation strategy
- Learn how to create test automation with natural language processing
- How AI removes the need for test scripts and script based maintenance
- How to scale tests in the cloud
- How to measure an effective AI strategy within test automation
- How Functionize supports enterprise clients
- Ask the panelists your own questions live